Travel Designs By Nyla, LLC
|I was fortunate enough to catch the travel bug at a very young age traveling with my family exploring the United States.
Along the way I have been privileged to live in North Central Iowa, South Central Iowa, the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California, the high desert of California, San Diego, CA, Nevada...near Las Vegas and along the beautiful Mississippi River here in Wisconsin.
In 1995, I began my career as a travel agent. I have a solid reputation in leisure and corporate travel.
- 45 of the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska
Cruise Lines I've sailed on:
- Holland America, Celebrity, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line and Disney Wonder
Cruise Ships I've visited:
-Delta, American and Mississippi Queen, World Explorer
Destinations I've sailed to:
-Caribbean, Hawaii and Alaska
Specialty Travel programs and courses I've completed:
I am committed to offering you the best possible travel experience by furthering my travel knowledge through participation in accredited Specialty Travel certification and Destination Specialist courses:
- Master Cruise Counselor from Cruise Line International Association
- Costa Rica Specialist from the Costa Rica Tourist Board
- Cayman Island Specialist
- Disney College of Disney Knowledge